Review Policy - (Acceptable Use)
Hi, it’s us again, we know no-one likes legalese, so we’ve broken down our terms for you in plain English. If you’re writing a review on moove give this a read.
What’s the deal
First up, we have the power to review your reviews. For example if you swear in a review or use charged language we may edit your review or remove it altogether. We have the right to remove, without notice anything you upload onto moove.to in accordance with this policy.
Accuracy & Honesty is Key
At moove, what you write needs to be accurate and honest, and helpful for other students in your position.
Remember, what you write about an agency, landlord or tenant must be accurate, proportionate and justified. If you submit something false/misleading you expose yourself to legal action for defamation, which may be a criminal offence under the Data Protection Act of 1998. But remember, this is not legal advice!
So, please do not...
- Make a submission which is not honest and based on a true account of a personal experience
- Write reviews of yourself, your own or your friends’ or relative’s landlord or agency business, your peers or competitors in your industry or landlord or agency business in your networking group
- Make a submission on behalf of another individual
- Submit any material which is unlawful, defamatory, offensive abusive, indecent, pornographic or that which infringes on intellectual property, confidentiality or other proprietary rights
- Claim you are associated or endorsed by moove unless you have entered into a written agreement with us (moove)
- Republish any information displayed on moove without explicit written consent
- Tamper with, disable or override any security component or process of moove.to
- Make a submission providing fake contact information or contact information belonging to another individual.
I have concerns
You can also get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org